Sunday, October 9, 2016

MY DEADLY GENETIC DISORDER



  A number of years ago, I was made aware I have a deadly genetic disorder, inherited from my parents.  I discovered, if left untreated, this disorder would surely lead to my death.  Unfortunately, this disorder is either undiagnosed, misdiagnosed or mistreated, leading to the unnecessary death and suffering of many.  Thankfully, I was able to get inoculated against the death caused by this disorder, but I am still plagued by the daily symptoms which can only be treated by a fundamental lifestyle change.  My willingness to alter my lifestyle directly impacts the severity of the symptoms and how they affect me and those around me.  Though I am technically a victim because I was born with this disorder, I am also a participant in how this disorder disrupts my life. My disorder is far more prevalent than most people realize and many suffer needlessly, therefore I am taking the time to write about my crusade to not only properly diagnose this deadly disease, but to treat it as well.  The good news is, there is a cure for the mortiferous aspects of this disease, and treatment for the lingering side effects.

     My disease is called SINNATURE.  You may have heard of it.  In fact, most have heard of it but choose to ignore it.  Sinnature is responsible for 100% of all the suffering in the world.  Every war, every other illness known to man and every selfish act committed by every person is directly attributed to sinnature.  In fact, every person you know is infected with sinnature because it is written into our genetic code, I believe it is coded through Y Chromosomes since the only person born without a human father was immune from and not infected with this disease. Our mother provides us with the X chromosome and the father contributes either an infected X or a Y determining the sex of the offspring.  The XX combination produces a female and XY produces a male. Jesus Christ was born with His mother's X chromosome but got His Y from His Father Yehova, thus, no sinnature.  

    The only remedy for sinnature is adoption by the Father of Christ, through which my diseased Y Chromosome can be healed, to the degree sinnature is no longer fatal.  John 3:3 says "Unless a man is born again, he cannot enter the kingdom of heaven."  This means, a person in his natural state, suffering from sinnature is excluded from eternal life, but will suffer spiritual death.  Spiritual death is really not death in the sense of ceasing to be, but death in the sense of eternal separation from God in a lake of fire designed for Satan and his angels.  Not a very exciting prospect.  

     Jesus, who had no sinnature took my place on the cross so I could overcome the death sentence sinnature placed on me from birth, and for this I am eternally grateful.  Unfortunately, I still suffer the physical manifestations and symptoms of sinnature, which makes me naturally selfish and self centered. The only way to overcome the symptoms of sinnature is an overall lifestyle change.  Even this is made possible by the rebirth and adoption I received from the Heavenly Father because in my cure for sinnature, I am given the very Spirit of God to empower me against and protect me from sinnature's symptomatic control over my life. 

     I am on a crusade against this deadly disease, because it affects the entire human race and many people are unaware it even exists.  

I would like to take this opportunity to introduce you to the Great Physician who can make you free from the fatal effects of sinnature.  Prayer is the doctor's office and the Bible is your medicine cabinet.  

The Father can make you well, but you can only come to the Father by the Son, John 14:6 records for us the words of Jesus, "I am the Way, the Truth and the Life, and no man comes to the Father but by Me."  By placing my faith in Jesus Christ, I overcame the deadly results of sinnature and by abiding in Christ, through the power of the Holy Spirit, I am able to  hold the symptoms of sinnature at bay, allowing me to love others instead of myself.  I do not always live symptom free, which is my fault, because I do not always follow the regimen given me by the Great Physician.  

   My prayer is that everyone recognizes this deadly disease with which we are all born and can all be made free from by placing our faith in Jesus Christ.  

1 comment:

  1. Hello !
    Welcome to the "Directory Blogspot"
    We are pleased to accept your blog in the division: United States of America
    with the number 1044
    We hope that you will know our website from you friends,
    Invite your friends by giving them the "Directory award"
    This is the only way to expand the site.
    The activity is only friendly
    Important! Remember to follow our blog. thank you
    Have a great day
    friendly
    Chris
    For other bloggers who read this text come-register
    http://world-directory-sweetmelody.blogspot.fr/search/label/America%20North%20United%20States%20____1044%20%20Members
    Imperative to follow our blog to validate your registration
    Thank you for your understanding
    ++++
    Get a special price "Directory award" for your blog! with compliments
    Best Regards
    Chris
    A pleasure to offer you a degree for your site
    http://nsm08.casimages.com/img/2015/04/22//15042212171618874513195366.png

    ReplyDelete